IPAC Continuing Education
- Health Care and Medical Devices Training | Medical Device Reprocessing in Community Healthcare Settings (CSA Group)
- MDR Techniques Course (Medical Device Reprocessing Association of Ontario)
- Public Health Ontario – Infection Prevention and Control (free Online Learning Modules)
Public Health Ontario – IPAC Resources
- Best Practices for Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization for Medical Equipment/Devices in all Health Care Settings
- Best Practices for Environmental Cleaning for Prevention and Control of Infections
- Infection Prevention and Control for Clinical Office Practice
- IPAC Lapses – Frequently Asked Questions
- Resources for Preventing Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) Lapses
- Routine Practices and Additional Precautions in all Healthcare Settings
Guidance for the Health Sector
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has a dedicated webpage that provides guidance for the health sector.
The webpage provides guidance for the health sectors and health professionals on COVID-19 symptoms, screening and testing, among other matters. Please note these guidance documents are updated regularly.
You may also view Public Health Ontario’s COVID-19 Health Care Resources.
Case and Contact Management If you are looking for information about next steps if you were exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID, or any other information related to the management of cases and contacts, please review the MOH’s Management of Cases and Contacts of COVID-19 in Ontario.