We’re thrilled to announce a new chapter for CDHO as we unveil our new logo, brand identity and website!
The new logo leverages a vital component of both oral and overall health – water – as its primary concept. The “flow” of the uppercase “H” and the small wave symbolize the flow of water, and our continued modernization and dedication to providing the highest level of care and support to the people of Ontario.
THE COLOUR PALETTE
The new colour palette was chosen to convey a clean and fresh look. These colours also help differentiate CDHO from the professional associations, helping to reduce any confusion in this area.
CHDO’s website was completely re-designed and re-structured. The look is modern and responsive (i.e., compatible with all types of devices) and was designed to be user-friendly, focusing on simplicity and accessibility.
Here are the big changes:
- Streamlined content with a focus on plain language:
- The main menu is organized into different sections depending on who you are: Dental Hygiene Clients, Become a Dental Hygienist and Registered Dental Hygienists.
- All Standards and Resources are now in one location: https://cdho.org/standards-resources/
- On this page, we’ve also included five years’ worth of Milestones. If you need a copy not listed on the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Knowledge Network is more accessible, with PDFs replaced by webpages that are screen-reader friendly and include navigation to various parts in the advisories and fact sheets.
- The Knowledge Network can be bookmarked for ease of access on mobile devices.
- “Find a Registered Dental Hygienist” is available throughout the site and accessible with one click to make it easier for the public to find an RDH.